Executive committee: Membership coordinator 2020 to 2021. Vice President 2022 to 2023.
Significant Contribution done to
As part of my previous roles conducted multiple events, created a software to secure membership data, started second TAGDV Tamil school in Delaware (Middletown), we are in 3rd school year in-person with 45 kids. I was a Tamil teacher, teaching 2 school years, 2 grades each week, one after the other (Virtual).
I work for a financial institution in cybersecurity field. Completed my second masters from Georgia Tech in
Cybersecurity major. I believe in positive thinking; it makes our lives better and I have conducted few sessions on positive thinking in the past. I love helping people and happy to see their life changing. We take a lot from the community and I want to give back to the community in all the ways I could. I’m currently working with school district to make Tamil one of the world languages to teach in high school as part of their curriculum. I’m running for board of trustee open position and requesting you to allow me to serve you.
My promises to TAGDV Patrons
Being part of executive committee, I have seen good and bad things happening in this association. I want to help streamline multiple items being part of the new board of trustee.
• Will make sure the association works in the best interest of all the members not just few committee members.
• Will work on getting credit for high school students at their school for Tamil. Experimented this year and was successful, will implement the same for more students.
• Will bring in more Tamil families to the association as I already did by opening a new school in Middletown (south Delaware).
• Will help grow Tamil arts like Silambam, Paria, etc.
• Continue to help TAGDV Tamil schools grow and operate successfully by working closely with them and provide the support they need.