How to prepare for high school?
What to do to calm the pre-high school jitters?
How to focus on building a good study habit?
Why do I need extracurricular activities when I have good grades?
Are you interested to find answers to any of these questions? Join us on Saturday August 29, 2020 (between 2 & 4pm) for the much-awaited High School Preparation workshop organized by TAGDV.
Don’t miss the opportunity to listen to our guest speaker Mrs. Devi Selvakumar (independent college counselor) along with a panel of 7 accomplished high school students share their insights to master middle school and prepare for the high school.
Congratulations to the following panelist who were selected to share their middle school experience and their path to success in high school.
- Akkshat Baskar, Brandywine School District, DE
- Jeremiah Rayban, Charter School of Wilmington, DE
- Jijee Dhinesh, North Penn School District, PA
- Kanmani Duraikkannan, Odyssey Charter School, DE
- Navein Suresh, Spring-Ford School District, PA
- Saanvi Venkatesan, MOT Charter High School, DE
- Supraja Sudarsan, Wallingford Swathmore School District, DE
August 29, 2020, Saturday from 2pm to 4pm (EDT)
Dial in number – (856) 799-9289 (no access code required)
Join the online meeting @ https://join.startmeeting.com/
Please share link to the webinar.