• Serving as a Teacher for close to 5 years in Plymouth Meeting Tamil School.
• Cultural Coordinator – Plymouth Meeting Tamil School.
• Choreographer since 2016 in Plymouth Meeting Tamil School and has taught more than 50 Kids at a performance for TAGDV stage performance.
• Program Coordinator – TAGDV EC
Significant Contribution done to TAGDV
• Serving as a Program Coordinator in TAGDV EC (2022-2023). Have been instrumental in bringing new members andnew programs/new talents to TAGDV stage.
• Serving as a Teacher/Volunteer/Choreographer/Cultural
Coordinator wearing multiple hats in TAGDV(PMTS School).
Personal Details / Facebook Handler (If Applicable)
• Have obtained my Bachelors
(Engineering) Degree in Information Technology from Chennai, India.
• Have obtained my Postgraduate
Management studies degree from Mumbai,
• Have obtained my Master’s Degree in Business and Information Systems from a US university.
Job Details / Linkedin Profile
• Working in a Senior Executive Position with a stellar record of professional IT experience over two decades.
Technology Solutions Company
Brief Bio (200 words)
I live in Warrington, Pennsylvania. I’m married to Ashok with 3 kids (Aishwarya, Anushka and Arjun). Working as a senior executive in an advanced analytics and technology solutions company with more than 2 decades of professional IT experience. Have been working with multiple non-profit organizations actively contributing to community. Have a great passion for dance and have performed and helped kids perform dance programs in various platforms. Have participated in more than 220+ stage programs across united states.
My promises to TAGDV Patrons? (200 words)
I believe in bringing people together. I want to enrich Tamil language/ culture and bring TAGDV platform accessible to people not only to showcase their individual talent but also to make an exciting community which is being liked by all. I would like to bring innovation in programs and events that TAGDV host to the best interest of people. I want to encourage both adult and youth volunteers to make an active participation. Educating Tamil Community about Biliteracy Seal in Tamil Language to benefit our kids who had worked hard in learning our language is a goal that I want to pursue. I feel my professional and voluntary experiences would enable and guide the team towards success. Looking forward to service the Tamil community being a part of a new and exciting team !