TAGDV Tennis and Picnic Day-2013
Date(s) - 07/13/2013
2:00 pm - 7:00 pm
We invite you to attend the TAGDV-Tennis Day and summer picnic on Saturday, July 13, 2013. The tennis day will be organized by TAGDV in colloboration with world-renowned Julian Krinsky School of Tennis school at the Haverford College, 370 Lancaster Avenue, Haverford, PA 19041.
Tennis Day: Time: 2-4 pm
- Tennis Day is held to promote health awareness for people of all ages.
- Tennis is a lifetime sport that families can learn, play, exercise, and have fun together.
- We will have clinics (classes) for all ages, children and adults.
- Quickstart tennis for children ages 4-10.
- Clinics for children and adults.
- We encourage every member of your household to come and participate regardless of their playing experience or ability.
- Round Robin doubles tournament open to players of intermediate level and above.
- Mr. Arvind Aravindhan (former No. 2 ranked tennis player in India) and his collegues will organize and conduct the tennis clinics.
TAGDV Picnic: 4-7 pm:
TAGDV will host its summer picnic after the tennis activities at the Haverford College Campus. Haverford College is a serene campus with 200 acres of award-winning architecture and landscaping. A 2.25 mile Nature trail encircles the campus. TAGDV will arrange the BBQ on an open area adjacent to the tennis courts and the running track.
Food: TAGDV will serve both Vegetarian and Chicken burgers, juice, fruits and water.
To register for both or one event please email firstname.lastname@example.org
. Include participant’s name, and contact information.(phone number and address) Please indicate the event you will like to participate and the number of additional guest(s).
TAGDV is bringing this valuable program free of charge with generous support from the Julian Krinsky School of Tennis. Please consider donating generously to help TAGDV bring such events.
We hope to see you and your family at the event. In case you need any clarifications regarding the address or anything else, please contact us via email.
We are looking forward to seeing you there.